So today was another day spent calling therapists to no avail. Why does everything seem so hard? All of this is darn near killing me and I must find a way out so I am writing this to remember things that are good in my life and I hope it will inspire me.
1. I have my 2 good old chaps and 2 younger besides..(my cats)
2. I have a terrific friend who helps when he can
3. I have good and warm place to live
4. I have widened my circle with new support websites
5. I have friends on both who understand much of what I am going through
6. I do have an income so I won't starve
7. I currently have food in my house
8. I have a neighbor who helps when he can
9. I do still have the game that I love and people from there who seem to care despite not knowing (most) of my troubles
10. I do have my health (because although I feel my health is poor, it maybe chronic but is NOT fatal)
So that is 10!!! thinkgs so life isn't ALL bad. I must remember to reflect often and look back at this list because although some may see basic things there are those with much much less. So tonight I call myself among those that are blessed.