ASN is looking for volunteers who want to participate in our blogger program. We are very easy going and accept posts in all subjects related to mental health and personal experiences with anxiety and other mental health disorders. The goal of the general blog is to share ideas, tips and insights on how to overcome anxiety. The general blog is not meant to be used as a way to promote regular diary posts. The difference is that posts in the general blog are meant to help others by sharing your experiences, and the diary is an open space to write anything you like.
Overcoming anxiety is not an easy task, but it is much easier if we work together and share experiences, news, treatments, and ideas. This is the main goal of the anxiety blog.
To start blogging on the ASN blog follow this 3 easy steps:
- Create an ASN account (if you don’t have one already)
- Publish your post in your diary
Posts must be 100% unique (never published before) and grammatically correct.
Posts should be 100% unique
Post should have a minimum of 500 words
Posts must offer value to the community
We usually accept all posts, but the only reasons we may not accept your post are the following:
- Your post is promoting a questionable product or service.
- Your post is offensive to others
- Your post is not relevant to ASN (for instance a dentist promoting his services)
- Your post offers no value to the community or is an excuse to post a link or promote a service.
All posts in the ASN blog are shared in our Facebook page, Twitter and Google plus. A typical post gets around 300 reads at ASN, and some post get even more! In case you want to see your post in social media you can follow our pages here:
Thanks in advance for your participation in the ASN blogger Program.