ASN is looking for volunteers who want to participate in our blogger program. We are very easy going and accept posts in all subjects related to mental health and personal experiences with anxiety and other mental health disorders.
Overcoming anxiety is not an easy task but it is much easier if we work together and share experiences, news, treatments and ideas. This is the main goal of the anxiety blog.
To start blogging on the ASN blog follow this 3 easy steps
- create a ASN account (if you don’t have one already)
- publish your post in your diary
Posts must be 100% unique (never published before) and grammatically correct.
We usually accept all posts, the only reasons we may not accept your post are the following:
- your post is promoting a questionable product or service.
- you post is offensive to others
- your post is not relevant to ASN (for instance a dentist promoting his services)
- your post offers no value to the community or is an excuse to post a link or promote a service.
All posts in the ASN blog are shared in our Facebook page, Twitter and Google plus. A typical post gets around 300 reads at ASN, some post get even more! In case you want to see your post in social media you can follow our pages here:
Thanks in advance for your participation in the ASN blogger Program