Therapist Exposure Program
GET Your Content Viewed and Help Enrich ASN Free Informational Resources
Welcome to Anxiety Social Net - the first and most unique social network for people suffering from all kinds of mental health issues. ASN is a place where sufferers can network with others who have been or are facing the same issues. They ask questions, get feedback and support, maintain diaries and very soon will be able to get expert help through our Therapist Program.
We are committed to the cause of bringing highly valuable content to our community and in our quest for providing the best free information to the public, we have decided to provide an opportunity for therapists, life coaches, psychiatrists, psychologists and other mental health professionals and advocates to share their knowledge on our engaging & constantly growing social network. All you have to do is contact us here and your content may be published on our top pages with some exciting exclusive benefits.
Benefits of participating in our informational pages:
1) Small bio with picture
2) Link to your website (very strong second degree from our homepage that will gain you relevant visitors also)
3) Link to social media accounts (facebook page, twitter handle, Google +)
4) Your article will be linked in our footer
6) Tons of exposure! 40,000 people visit ASN every month
7) Credibility within the ASN Members community which consists mostly of mental health sufferers and Mental Health Advocates
Rules and requirements:
1) Content must be 100% unique: Never published before (republication is not allowed).
2) Content must be properly cited with academic studies or highly trusted sources
3) Every page most have a minimum of 1500 words and be properly organized.
4) By participating you accept that all the content belongs to www.AnxietySocialNet.com
5) Professional link builder stay away! we will only feature real professionals with credentials
List of existing pages to be taken corrected and expanded open for taking:
- Social Anxiety
- Anxiety Attack
- Borderline Personality
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Triad Technique
Open Topics you can choose:
- ADHD - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Psychological disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Conduct disorder
- Mood disorder
- Sexual disorders
- Hemophobia - fear of needles
- ophidiophobia - fear of intimacy
- Emetophobia - fear of vomiting
- Acrophobia - fear of heights
- Aerophobia - fear of flying
- Claustrophobia - fear of closed spaces
- Selective mutism
If your area of expertise doesn't show here, you can always contact us and propose a topic, we are really open to topics in which the author has the most understanding.
General questions can be asked as Facebook comments